Imagine all the people Sharing all the world

9/8/11

Bob Marley and The Wailers-Rebel Music (3:00 Roadblock)

Bob Marley and The Wailers-Rebel Music (3:00 Roadblock) Video Clips. Duration : 6.73 Mins.


Bob Marley and The Wailers Rebel Music (03.00 Roadblock) Natty Dread 1974 © Tuff Gong / Island Records (Universal) Lycris: (They do not do do-do do do do, do I Rebel Music, I Rebel Music!) Why can not we go (oh-oh-oh-oh) this open country.? (Open environment) Oh, why can not we be what we want to be? (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh) We want to be free. (Want to be free) 3 o'clock roadblock - curfew, and I have to throw away - Yes, I have to throw away - A yes-a, but I have to throw away my little herbsStalk! I (Rebel Music) - yes, I say! - (I) Rebel Music (Rebel Music). Uh-oh! Take my soul (oh-oh-oh-oh-oh), and SUSS - and I SUSS (SUSS me off). Uh-oh! Check my life (oh-oh-oh-oh-oh), although I doubt (I doubt), I say ': 03 clock roadblock - roadblock - roadblock, and "Hey, Mr. Cop is! is not got no - (hey) hey (hey, Mr Cop) - (What ya saying 'there?) - (hey) hey (hey, Mr Cop) -. He has no birth certificate on me now "--- / Instrumental break / (Rebel Music I) (IRebel Music) (oh-oh-oh-oh-oh) (open country) (oh-oh-oh) --- (you do) I (Rebel Music) - yes, I say! - (I) Rebel Music (Rebel Music). Uh-oh! Take my soul (oh-oh-oh-oh-oh), and SUSS - and I SUSS (SUSS me off). Uh-oh! Check my life (oh-oh-oh-oh-oh), although I doubt (I doubt), I say ': 03 clock roadblock - roadblock - roadblock, and "Hey, Mr. Cop is! is not got no - (hey) hey (hey, Mr Cop) - (What ya saying 'there?) - (hey) hey (hey, Mr Cop) - Is not Got No birth...

Keywords: Bob, Marley, and, The, Wailers, Rebel, Music(3, O'Clock, Roadblock), Natty, Dread, 1974, Reggae, Roots, Original, Remastered

No comments:

Post a Comment