Imagine all the people Sharing all the world

6/16/11

BOB MARLEY (Concrete Jungle HQ)

BOB MARLEY (Concrete Jungle HQ) Video Clips. Duration : 4.25 Mins.


Bob Marley Concrete Jungle Lyrics www.myspace.com No sun shine in my day today (no sun) high yellow moon will not come to play: (that high yellow moon will not come to play) I said (darkness) darkness has covered my light (and stage) and has changed my day into night, yeah. Where is the love? (Oo-ooh-ooh) Do not anyone told me? 'Cause my (sweet life) life must be found somewhere - (must be somewhere for me) Instead of concrete jungle (jungle!) WhereLife is harder (concrete, jungle!). Concrete Jungle (jungle!): One of you must get your (concrete, jungle!) Is the best. Wo-ooh, yeah. No chains around my feet, but I am not free, oh-ooh! I know that I am bound here in captivity; G'yeah now - (you never know) I've never known happiness, (you never know) I've never known what sweet caress is - again, I'm always laughing like a clown, not someone help me? Why '(sweet life) - I have my choice of the ground (must be somewhere for me)he-yeah! - In this concrete jungle (jungle!): I said what I want to Got me now, oh-oh (concrete, jungle!) Concrete jungle (la la-la!) Oh, you do not want to leave (cement, jungle!), Now. Hey! Oh, now! --- / Guitar solo / --- I said that life (sweet life) - it must be found somewhere (must be somewhere for me) Oh, instead of concrete jungle (jungle!) - illusion ( concrete, jungle!) - Confusion (confusion). (Concrete, jungle!) Oh! Concrete Jungle (jungle!): Baby, You Got It in concrete...

Tags: bob, marley, and, the, wailers, concrete, jungle, catch, fire, classic rock, reggae, rap, music, bass, drum, dub, roots, ska

No comments:

Post a Comment