Imagine all the people Sharing all the world

6/18/11

Bob Marley- I Shot the Sheriff

Bob Marley- I Shot the Sheriff Video Clips. Duration : 3.92 Mins.


ethioma.blogspot.com Happy 66th Birthday, Bob! As you said it best, we all have one love and one heart so let's give thanks to the lord and celebrate this man's life! WOO HOO!! 200000000 VIEWS! Great to see everyone around the world coming to one place to enjoy Bob's music. Thank you everyone! My first tribute to my favorite artist Bob Marley. (I shot the sheriff But I didnt shoot no deputy, oh no! oh! I shot the sheriff But I didnt shoot no deputy, ooh, ooh, oo-ooh.) Yeah! all around in my home town, Theyre tryin to track me down; They say they want to bring me in guilty For the killing of a deputy, For the life of a deputy. But I say: Oh, now, now. oh! (I shot the sheriff.) - the sheriff. (but I swear it was in selfdefense.) Oh, no! (ooh, ooh, oo-oh) yeah! I say: I shot the sheriff - oh, lord! - (and they say it is a capital offense.) Yeah! (ooh, ooh, oo-oh) yeah! Sheriff John Brown always hated me, For what, I dont know: Every time I plant a seed, He said kill it before it grow - He said kill them before they grow. And so, and so: Read it in the news: (I shot the sheriff.) oh, lord! (but I swear it was in self-defence.) Where was the deputy? (oo-oo-oh) I say: I shot the sheriff, But I swear it was in selfdefense. (oo-oh) yeah! Freedom came my way one day And I started out of town, yeah! All of a sudden I saw sheriff John Brown Aiming to shoot me down, So I shot - I shot - I shot him down and I say: If I am guilty I will pay. (I shot the sheriff,) But I say (but I didnt ...

Keywords: Bob Marley, I Shot the Sheriff, Jamaica, Rasta, Marleys, Sheriff, John, Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment