Imagine all the people Sharing all the world

8/29/11

Bob Marley Sun Is Shining

Bob Marley Sun Is Shining Video Clips. Duration : 2.08 Mins.


Bob Marley Reggae Fever Rastavibe13 sun is shining, the weather is sweet Make your dancing feet To move the rescue, here I am ya Want to know where I am (Monday morning) here I want to know if you can (Tuesday evening) where I am (Wednesday morning) I say a new day rising (Thursday evening) get on the rise a new day is dawning (Friday morning) here I am (Saturday night) I just want to know, you know exactly where As I stood in the morninggathers the rainbow, you know that I'm a rainbow too So to the rescue here I am, you want to know if you can see where I stand, know, know, know, know, do raise their heads and give JAH praise lift to the head and give JAH praises, yeah Sun is shining, the weather is sweet, like moving their feet dancing to the rescue, here I am, you just want to know if you know where I can feel, know, know, know, where I was on Monday morning, Scoo-be -doop-ball-ball Tuesday night,Scoo-be-doop-ball-ball Wednesday morning Scoo-be-doop-ball-ball Thursday night Scoo-be-doop-ball-ball Friday morning Scoo-be-doop-ball-ball Saturday night Scoo-be-doop- ball-ball in a way could be to the rescue, the rescue, the rescue Awake from sleep and sleep Today is your lucky number Sun is shining and the weather is sweet

Tags: Bob, Marley, Reggae, Fever, Rastavibe13

No comments:

Post a Comment