Imagine all the people Sharing all the world

8/11/11

Breathe No More

Breathe No More Tube. Duration : 4.27 Mins.


Eniale the rule: only music. Evanescence Breathe No More ~ ​​"Breathe No More" [Piano Solo Opening] I do not see in the mirror for so long. I have come to believe my souls on the other side. All the little pieces falling, shatter. Shards of me too hard to get back together. Too small to matter, but big enough to be cut into small pieces of me so many people. If I touch it, try and bleed, I bleed, And I breathe, I breathe more. Take a deep breath and try to draw from my spirit well. AgainThey refuse to drink like a stubborn child. Lie to me convince me that I had been sick forever. And all this makes sense, if I feel better. But I know the difference between me and my reflection. I can not help but wonder which of us love you. So I bleed, I bleed And I breathe, I can not breathe ... Bleed, bleed, I, and I breathe, breathe, breathe, breathe more. [End Piano Solo] [Thanks everybodys_fool69@hotmail.com, a_van_selm@hotmail.com,Cirafly24@optonline.net, xE3mo0xKidx@yahoo.com for correcting lyrics]

Keywords: breathe, no, more, evanescence

No comments:

Post a Comment